Customer Middle East Editor | May 23, 2016 | Comments 0
MECC ’16 sees the biggest set of free seminars scheduled at the event ever. To help you choose the subjects that are of most interest to you, the sessions have been organized into 2 tracks, viz Outsourcing & Technology and Trends & Innovations. One of the sessions you will certainly not want to miss is a “keynote” by author, blogger and UK call centre lifetime achievement award winner Martin Hill Wilson on the industry’s “top 10 trends” going forward. Martin will also raffle away some copies of his latest book “Social Customer Service”, so be sure you attend his session in order to be a possible winner there. Other sessions that are like to be enthusiastically received include:-
From The Outsourcing & Technology Track
- Making The Decision To Outsource
- Choosing The Right Outsourcing Partner
- Upgrading To Omnichannel (to include Social Media)
- Developing A Customer Experience (CX) Technology Strategy
From The Trends & Innovation Track
- Are Robots In Your Near Future?
- Internationally-accredited Personal & Site Certification Options
- Increasing Your NPS Score
So, as you can see, there is much to be gained at MECC ’16 this year in terms of education, but one final piece of advice. Places at the sessions are limited so be sure you get there early to ensure a seat.