Here is why:
- You can prompt them to ask the right questions on every call.
- They can capture all the required data fields online in the right format with data validation of each field.
- Complex branching based on customer responses can be built into the script to ensure the reps follow the right call flow.
- All the key selling points can be scripted out for sales reps so they don’t miss anything important, and so they present it in an accurate and concise manner.
- Changes to product information, policies or processes can be made REAL TIME and the reps can be alerted that there was a change.
- Rebuttals and frequently asked question responses can be quickly accessed in an easy-to-use menu on the side of the screen.
So why do so many companies rely on their reps remembering everything from training, and fail to provide their reps with the online tools they need to be successful?
- Some dialers and CRMs don’t include these scripting features.
- Some dialers and CRMs require you to pay extra fees to add on these features.
- Some dialers and CRMs are not easy to use, so you must have programmers on staff to set this up for you.
- Some companies don’t have the resources to set up all the scripting components online.
What can you do to support your sales and customer service reps better? Pay for the upgrades, invest the time to set it up OR call us and we will do it for you!
Bob Wienholt has been in the programming industry for over 20 years. In 2009, he started a call center with his two business partners, and that has turned into a very successful nearshore call center operation in Belize. During that time, he and his partner, Sean Bright, built CallShaper to support their call center because they were not satisfied with the other technology platforms out there. In 2014, CallShaper spun off into its own entity and started supporting other call center companies.
– Reprinted with permission from Contact Center Pipeline, http://www.contactcenterpipeline.com