Globitel, the global provider of advanced telecom solutions, introduced today The ”Visual Voicemail” solution, as part of its Unified Solution which incorporates visual voicemail over smart phones via handset client mobile application, adding a visual interface to standard voicemail capabilities that simplifies message access and management, and increases the appeal and functionality of voicemail.
The voicemail service was considered one of the most successful value-added services, and became one of the essential components of our daily communications; yet subscribers today, require modernization through quicker response times and a better user experience with an intuitive interface.
Globitel’s Visual Voicemail provides:
- More user friendly experience.
- Visual interface instead of the old dial a number to listen to your options.
- Increase the popularity of the service by integrating it with Facebook.
- Increases the penetration and use of the Voicemail service at the operator
Visual Voicemail allows the subscriber to
- Listen to your messages in any order you choose.
- The choice to quickly get to your most important messages first.
- Save important numbers directly to your device contacts list.
- The ability to respond to messages by call back, text message, picture/video message or email.
These are some of the features added to the new system, to complement Globitel’s Unified Solution which is a Unified Messaging Platform that organizes and unifies the flow of various channels of communication, enabling subscribers to access and process their emails, faxes and voicemails from a single interface.