Social media is a powerful channel for remote customer service. Ignoring Social Media could be detrimental for an organisation’s brand presence. Whether or not an organisation is actively present on Social Media, it will inevitably be talked about across various social media platforms. This is evident with most purchase decisions are based on preliminary research through social platforms. Such platforms provide easy access to information and recommendations from trusted peers influence potential buyers.
With the increasing number of social media users (45 million facebook users and 17 million tweets a day) in the region, businesses are aware of the power of Social Media and realize that they need to harness its true potential. Social Media not only aids in keeping a tab on what their customers and prospects are talking, but it transforms relevant social media engagements into result oriented customer dialogues. Consequently, with this transformational shift from “reactive” approach to “proactive, sense & respond” approach.
Customer Interactions are crucial for any Enterprise or BPO and Social Media being a crucial communication channel, businesses should monitor their online presence actively and ensure that any negative mentions are turned to positive. Contact centers are looking out for comprehensive monitoring and tracking functionality for an organisation’s social media presence. Ideally, they should be able to track brand mentions/tweets/comments, especially the negative ones and assign them to the agents with relevant expertise to handle the issue.
The perfect solution should offer the following:-
- Keyword search for filtering relevant conversations across social media platforms
Converting negative mentions/tweets/comments into tickets and assign them to relevant agents
- Define and track SLA and Ticket Resolution
- Capability of sending out emails on specified triggers
- Built-in help desks for various social media platforms
- Effective and comprehensive status reports and escalations
- User friendly dashboard for monitoring the overall status
HOW AMEYO Social Interaction Manager helps:-
- Create & schedule your Facebook and Twitter posts and monitor your social media feeds
- AMEYO SIM Dashboard displays what’s trending for your chosen keywords, a graphical representation of your overall social media tickets status, and a list of recent tickets
- Help Desk console helps in customer support, finding new sales leads, and keeping track of your team
- With included SSL, SSO support, and Audit logging, AMEYO SIM helps keep your organization’s data secure
- Organizations can also map their company domains and email servers for complete branding experience
- Powerful reporting features help tracking Help Desk Team performance and Social Media Marketing Campaigns
Ameyo SIM addresses the pertinent challenge of an Enterprise or BPO to completely understand their brand image over Social Media platforms and quickly resolve any pending issues. This enables businesses to effective influence the purchasing decisions of potential customers by transforming negative mentions to positive ones. This allows them to leverage the power of a powerful communication channel to further their business
Drishti offers communications solutions that empower enterprises and contact centers to dynamically manage Business Processes, Interactions, Workforce and Service Levels on emerging Unified Communications (IP Telephony, Unified Messaging, Conferencing, Presence Management, and Application Collaboration), SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), and SaaS (Software as a Service). Cutting-edge technologies from Drishti have been designed to add value to the businesses and pave way for a structured growth.
You must be logged in to post a comment.