In the last few weeks before the MECC event, INSIGHTS has the unique privilege of reviewing ahead of time what is going to the presented by the international experts at the main conference sessions. For us, it is a time of great excitement and exhilaration, mostly in anticipation of the expressions of satisfaction and realization that we expect to witness from conference delegates – “light bulbs will go on” all over the place, and plans start to take shape in delegates heads of what they are going to do and change when they get back to base.
Areas of particular focus this year include:-
- Rousing the c-suite to take some positive customer service action – check
- Updating the KPIs a contact centre needs to focus on – check
- Turning the QA function into a genuine business enhancement function – check
- Communicating business intelligence to other parts of the organisation – check
- Choosing your best outsourcing partner – check
- Plus more
The MECC ’18 Conference is the region’s premier, focused contact centre forum. If you as a regional professional need to attend just one event in the year, this has to be it.
For more details (and never-seen-before pricing) see www.insights-me.com/mecc