Teleopti, a global provider of Workforce Management (WFM) and Telecom Expense Management (TEM) solutions, today announced the release of version 7.2 of their workforce management solution Teleopti CCC
Teleopti prides itself on being in the forefront in developing cutting edge workforce management software. By quickly responding to feed-back and requirements from our customers, Teleopti delivers improvements in operation efficiency and service levels. The latest version of Teleopti CCC is the result of continuous innovation based on customer needs.
The innovative solution Teleopti CCC now includes:
- Completely new settings for maximizing resource optimization while giving users the tools to fine-tune preference fulfillment, fairness and other restrictions.
- Greatly improved scheduling speed for larger customers
- Import external forecasts from file
- General performance improvements
- For agents: quickly filter other agents I can offer a shift-trade to
- For development partners: export and import forecasts and schedules for specific What-If scenarios through Teleopti’ s SDK
Since releasing Teleopti CCC, version 7.1 in November 2009, we have added more than 100 new features and improvements to the solution, including:
- 30+ usability improvements
- MyTime Web portal for home agents, with schedules, preferences, availability and requests.
- Teleopti CCC Anywhere, mobile dashboard for the manager on the go
- New Budgets module
- Team-based scheduling and optimization algorithms
- Schedule period flexibility for optimum resource distribution over the year:
- Based on tolerance of days off and work time
- Based on yearly seasonality
- Based on agent preferences
- Optimization algorithms for contact centers with limited seats
- 12 new standard reports
- Holiday budgets and auto-granting of requests based on budgets
- Fairness in shift category distribution
- Graphical schedule export
- Custom tags and locks in Schedules
- Full schedule audit trail with graphical view of past shifts and rollback function
- “Google-style” searching in many parts of the application
In the Customer section of www.teleopti.com, customers can easily keep track of all new functionality through “new features tutorial videos”, a much appreciated service.